Welcome into our Hearts, With Sacred Pipe Songs

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) your Twin Deer Mother has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven and we flood with a sound, the music of Angels that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are a part of God, the echo that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow."

White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings, Elders Pipe Songs!

Song for the Pipe

Prayer to Heaven and Earth, the Nine Sacred Directions each time we bless water's dark and fire's light, included in the Pipe. Let the green grass smoke!

To the East and the West. To the North and the South. To the Up and the Down. To the Sacred All Around. To the Heartbeat (in) and the Breath (out), I gift all my sacredness. I receive my life for thee. Forever in the breeze!




When the pipe comes in your heart and knows where Mother is then we will fly to the heavens and see where God begins, so reach in your heart and find the way, just reach in your heart and sing. Speak all the ones who a
re elder and true, find their way, find their heart that is blue, when we know the song of all the waters that are pure, and the song of all the breathers that flow. And when smoke that arises from Mother bosom's heart, bless the sacred space that always knows the way. Sow heaven when we mistake each other, when we don't know our sacred way, let us help to receive our brothers and our sisters who are pure. Let them know that each other is only, if you both walk on, inside your heart is where we sang upon the road, let us remember this heart we stand, let us remember this one we make our way. Let us remember God 's mighty hand and the sacred way of the fire pure, of the sacred way of the blue that's pure, of the tears that flow for our bounty knows the way.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

03062012 Sacred Pipe Songs, Elders Song and Realm Songs

~Sacred Pipe Song Blessings

Bread of Life pipe song (blessing as he walks towards the center to speak with the circle, he reaches out for as many as he can).

Send my love to you, inside of this sacred blue. All my relatives I sing, to bring in the miracle of dreams. We are beholden to everyone, just in time for the sacred suns. We are trying to build a life, where we long to overcome the strife. Hear my children speak today, about how we roll the waves. To bring in heart and harmony, to the waking of all these trees. We are sending love to you, all the Angels in your view. We are speaking with our hearts, through the pipes of the ark/arc. Send my loving waves to you, to build a life with a better view. I am sending my love this way, to show you just what to share your heart paves. And with all this said and done, time is changing for the Suns. Now it's dreams come alive. Now it's time for us to prescribe. Give a dam (hold back) for every child, purify the living wild. Come and be the great divine, where our hearts know the shine. All the pipes gleam and glow, just a fire to cleanse the rainbow. We are longing for a better view. Just to purify what we choose. Each a hand, give a dam, hold your brother's hand. Show them you understand. And love will purify your waves, reach out and say, my Brother I will save. Come and reach for my love today and we will find a road better paved.

(black bird crows twice quite loudly)

Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star pipe song
Once a stone, on the roam. I stand with you, on the horn (shouting out). Spiraling down, each a sound. My heartbeat gets along. Feel my beat, it's sow sweet (crow is loudly calling). We are charmed forever free. Listen child to the wild, inside you deep is a smile. Where we came, just for this game, to feel embrace, the kiss of life in our taste. And with it's weeping, it's cleansing sweeping, it's the call of love, we desperately yearn. Love is free, come to me. I will gift you the sound of eternity. Bless the fire, the light of your desire. come my child, listen to the story of the wild. Stars delight (many small birds singing). Come my child, listen to the pipes in the winds. You can hear the sacred song near, inside the beating of your heart that smiles. Come my child, I hold your hand. The beat of your feet upon this land. And with this judgement the galore of ecstasy gift the leaning of liberty. Free ....... .......... .......... ....... ...... ...... my child. Free ..... ........ ........ ....... ...... ..... to the seas. We are stones in the heavens, stars sent to feed upon thee (abundance reverently), to heal and help feed (for all our family, exchange of loving delights, smells and gifts of sight).

Shadow of Existence pipe song
Rumble and snore. There my children are adorned. All they wanted come said of them. Plant the seeds and all will grow, a leaf (relative), a vine (entwined), a holy chime, the song of greatness hold on to thee. We are listening to the winds. Where we are going to the fabled begin. Come to me. Send the trees (those willing to hang on). Love the greatness of all that needs. We are shaking our table awake. For the garden of heavenly stakes. I will grow the corn high, where the sun touches the sky. I will bow and grow the corn, every single row will yawn. And we will bow and stream a praise, a tail of goodness in the haze. A dream of golden fields that feed, the children in their needs. I bless the pipes and rows of corns, the whistles that are born, the smoke filled skies of blue, to tell me the story is true. I bless all the waking of the earth, the pavement of this girth. I send my love to you, to bring in shining k/news. I bless the pipes to come on in. I bless the stories that have sinned. I bless the yearning of all men. I bless the waking of the winds. I send my love out to you, inside the planted rows of ewes/yous. I plant my love and watch you grow, feed my tears forever, for you to snow (blessed stones). I woke up today and hear the miracle of whistles in the birds. I remembered the crows came today, to plant some love in the rows of hay. And I said my love be feared (purifies), for it's what is waken near. It's the welcome of my heart, all in perfect orderly parts. 


Image: Garden is divided into Holiness (Morning Star)
River of the Small pipe song
Whoo, the wind will blow. Whoo (exhale) the wind will blow. Yes, I know (whispering). Yes, I know (whispering). Whoo, the winds will blow (singing aloud). Whoo, the winds will blow, to and fro, to and fro. All the pipes go sailing to and fro. I can feel the rainbow. I can feel the mighty seas. Where I go, the sailing arks (each other) will show, just how grateful I am for my toes (where I walk). I am dancing to hold it's truth. I will sailing to the smallest you. I can stream to the meadows lark. I want to find the perfect place to park. Let me sit by the fire's light, when the dawning touches the night. And there the winds, will blow against my face. I can feel the streaming across my waist. All these pipes, hum and glow, all these songs, about the colors that know. Each vibration tells us wise, how we are part of the sacred knives. Cut a piece off and watch it grow. Plant it tomorrow and heal and sow. We will yearn with the colors of the sky. We will learn how to become the wise. River of the Great wild yonder. I call to you, I stream this view. All the pipes have it's song that resonates the sacred cymbals the sacred awake (songs).

Sunlight our Adviser to Men pipe song
We are the children of this world. I stand with my family to adore this world. We want to be happy and fulfilled. We want to know the justice lives in this world. But I find all my Relatives don't want to chime. All the pipes make their noise such alarms. How can we find a place to fill our hearts, when we can't even make a human start? We are relatives, who need each other when we fall (the birds start to sing). And I tell you, there is much more to it all. I hear your calling out in the winds. You need to have a place to begin. But often you don't know which way to go, because you forgot to talk with the rainbow (birds singing louder, we are the many spokes). I wish to tell you, we could be true. If only we learned to bless this view. Come take my hand my Brother land. Come take my hand, my Sister land. Come take my hand and we will BAND. We will be called one Nation, the Rainbow Clan. As I bow with you, I know the songs are heard (all the birds singing such a lovely mix of wonder, song birds). And I feel the waking of the many pipes of this world. WE pray the story of the hoops make us grow, to bind together, like chains of diamonds on a rainbow (songster birds highly excited in song, then stop). We are seeking this perfect place, but we forgot to search our own plate. Paint it silver in the sky, then all the diamonds will align to our minds. We are forsaken you say in the winds, but it's a promise, the rainbow begins. We are learning, it's not too late (oscillate), it's the waves of many colors upon this palate (silver plate of paradise, all is enjoyed). 

White Buffalo Calf Woman pipe song
Listening to the story told. I can hear all the people who are bold. Yes a yearning to know which way to go. Yes a place to find a sacred rainbow. We are finding a way to preside, over our brothers who commit suicide (misunderstandings). Don't they want to know of the perfect world? All they really want is to be heard (validation). We can find all the streams in the pipe. Sacred belongings, start with our life. And with the breath of life, each smoke does fill, we are blessing to keep the world fulfilled. Every day, blessings portray, how we overcome the sacred living waves. And all the lessons fill our void, with sacred yearnings the puzzle seems to destroy. Cleansing is sow misunderstood. It's about healing all the waves like we should. But in the destruction, it's about an enemy (impure need cleansing to reside), instead we need to learn the pipes just need to be set free. I bless the pipes all over this world. I bless the pipes in the galactical fields. I bless the pipes that sing our songs. I bless the pipes, merry along (hoops and circles). We are joining all our enemies and how we crumble is not a disease, but a process of cleansing our hearts, when we forgive the holy arcs. Bless the sacred yearning rainbow that collides, to bring us stones of every rolling wings of life. And we continue down this road of ecstasy to be closer to the stars of the heavenly. (Song birds going wild).

~Elders Sacred Song Blessing

Everyday we sing for you, to bring the heart of the clues. All our children proclaim, they know all the answers to the game. not listening to the old folk, thinking they know all the spokes. How to heal them, is relieving all their sin. We bow like the branches on a strong tree, but sometimes the branches fall on top of thee. And when they want a witness a story or two, I can feel the climax of what I should dew. Show them through, teach them a knew. Watch them grow, as they decide which way to go. Hold them tight, help them fight.  What can I dew, to make their dreams come true? I want to heal the view. All the children need us too. Yet as the daze goes by, I wake up always surprised, how wonderful this land could bee. I have a dream to hold and gift to all my family, the children of the breeze. The children of our needs.

We travel through time, that's the place I mind. I think of you, we are Elders who know the great chew. We speak all night about your worth, when you are covering in the dirt. We know what you dew, it shows through. I gift you my love, as an Elder would do, but you take and you take, how can I cure you. I don't have what I need to get medicine for your bleed. I have to gift my love to all who try to rescue me. Show worth to the Elders, we give our all. Show worth to the Elders we are willing to fall. Show worth and behold the waking call, because we are leaning on the sacred walls.

We send blessings and prayers to you each and every hour. We send our love to when you are waking in the showers. We are telling the stories about what to dew, heaven on earth, it's a sacred truth, I send my love to you. All the children must grow up and fight battles too. And when we watch over we must help them choose. If only they knew, how hard it is to watch over you. We are Elders who crave your shine (smile from you), to help you become a star at night and in the morning the sun will shine, the star of greatness all the children are in lines (aligned in harmony).

Running over the hills and into the sun. We are grateful for treasures each and every single one. We fall witness to the horrors of this world gifts and know we are more than stiffs. Death (of arrogance) overcome (purge) me, to shine within a light. Purify my soul and help me find a great delight. All the little children remember to bow, witness the rainbow and treasures will be bestowed. We share all our dreams together again. One more step towards the rainbow we climb forever in the winds. I say to all my Elders, I protect you one and all, because you are the shelter of the very very small. And when you grow up child, you may remember the Elder who falls, all to support your dreams, to gather in the great halls.

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star drums for all the great halls where Elders know the small, the children who are learning to stand tall. I bow to you all my Elders true. Thank you for joining us today. Let us praise.

~ Realm Songs (Star of David, two directions as wind blowing through the four directions)

Upper heaven sings
She whispers her song, to help the children get along. She whispers their name, to heal all their pain. I gift to you my love, from the angels above. We are treasures held for you, we send love to all the true.

Heaven sings
Wake up world to the sound of music. hold your head up high. Shine a heart, a river so very wide. Share thine heart with a muse. Share a laughter or two. Share the twinning of the sacred, the marriage inside of you. Hold your head up, be proud like a cup, fill your glory up, wise is your soul.

Earth sings
Listen to me inside of the trees. Listen to me I can feel the breeze. Listen to me, with all of our hearts. We are choosing to live up to our parts.

Lower heaven sings
Walking shoulder to shoulder, around the fire's light. Dancing to the beat of the drum, the fire shows the rum (rumble). Koo sab a tu. Koo wake me through. Send my love to the world tonight, let the fire shine oh sow bright. My love help grow the world.

Southern winds ascend sings
Swoosh, I hear the winds blow. Swoosh, I feel the billows know. Swoosh, I feel the glow, inside of me, I want all the snow, to be like the lightning show.

Northern winds descend sings
Listen to the water table, the salted rocks know the whale/wail. I send my love out to the shores, to open all the doors. As I take my slippers off, I sit by the fire in my loft. There I await, my sacred family stay. Blessings to all the waves. Blessings to all who pray.

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star drums for all our Elders and Warriors in the Winds.


Ghost Walk  (Sing, Dance, Gather) with us (where you are) each New Moon. 
From the darkness we arise a heavenly child. 
(2014, solar and lunar calender align, January 1, a cycle of renewal) 
 
  
 Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy 
Pray With Elders around the World


Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!


No comments:

Post a Comment