Welcome into our Hearts, With Sacred Pipe Songs

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) your Twin Deer Mother has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven and we flood with a sound, the music of Angels that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are a part of God, the echo that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow."

White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings, Elders Pipe Songs!

Song for the Pipe

Prayer to Heaven and Earth, the Nine Sacred Directions each time we bless water's dark and fire's light, included in the Pipe. Let the green grass smoke!

To the East and the West. To the North and the South. To the Up and the Down. To the Sacred All Around. To the Heartbeat (in) and the Breath (out), I gift all my sacredness. I receive my life for thee. Forever in the breeze!




When the pipe comes in your heart and knows where Mother is then we will fly to the heavens and see where God begins, so reach in your heart and find the way, just reach in your heart and sing. Speak all the ones who a
re elder and true, find their way, find their heart that is blue, when we know the song of all the waters that are pure, and the song of all the breathers that flow. And when smoke that arises from Mother bosom's heart, bless the sacred space that always knows the way. Sow heaven when we mistake each other, when we don't know our sacred way, let us help to receive our brothers and our sisters who are pure. Let them know that each other is only, if you both walk on, inside your heart is where we sang upon the road, let us remember this heart we stand, let us remember this one we make our way. Let us remember God 's mighty hand and the sacred way of the fire pure, of the sacred way of the blue that's pure, of the tears that flow for our bounty knows the way.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Elders Pipe Songs 01112012

Grandmother Comfort in the Wind pipe song (kinda of eerie)
Listen children to my roar, can't you hear the thunder snore. I adore you to the spill of every last drop of blood we kill. Think of heaven and it's suicide, how can we lift our hearts up to know wise. It's about cherishing everything. oh my children let it ring.  Wince those tear drops and let them fall, down into the purgatory and in it's stalls. WE will bless you and know it's true, the heart inside of you, needs renew. Your heart, needs renew. I lift this pipe up today to say, come my children lean on loving waves. And if you can light this fire and clean your sin, then you might begin to love again. Love again. love again. You might just begin to love again. Come my children hold my hand, let us light this pipe and take command. Love again, love again, I purify it all in the winds.

Grandfather Holy Spirit pipe song
Dance the hoops of life. Give a hand not only twice. if you fail to sea, then you need only pick up that breeze. light this fire and let it dance, we shall be one pure romance. And when you shine a light inside, then a dance of fire will be lit twice. Gift your heart.  Know your part.  Feel the breeze, come on home with me.  Whisper to me, fill my heart to liberty. Know we are from above, to dance the world of love.  

White Buffalo Calf Woman pipe song
Where have you been this loyal day? I want to say, it's all the waves.  And in your soul it's time to bend, for your salvation comes in the wind. Where you did flow, god will know, it's up to you, heaven grows. And when we light this fire today, let the green grass show us the waves. Come and save your heart today, know the glory of what we say. Listen to the hoops we pray, to gift our hearts away.  When you shine a light to see. Gift a hand of liberty. When you shine a light to beam, the hands of god will gleam. Do you feel the pipe today, I have to say, it's all the way. My heart will purify you in the breeze, children come hold the pipe to your knees. Bow down with me.  Bow down with me. Bow down with me, the holy cow seas. Bow down with me, with your pipe on your knees.

Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star pipe song
Beat the drum rub a dum dum. beat the drum, rub a dum dum. And when we sing, let our hearts beam. Rub a dum dum, rub a dum dum. Let us dream, for all to be glory at the seams. Let us light this fire today, to eliminate hatred and all it's waves. And I seek, the children who will follow me. Inside of the house of God, where the river of winds run free (throat). Beat this drum, hear it in the pipe song. Know I light this pipe today to show your waves. And I will stream, the winds will cross all dreams. House of David the beloved will save you in all yoru dreams. Beat this drum, rub a dum dum.  Hear the clouds and it's storm run free. We will bee.............the river of golden dreams.....................We will bee, the children who bow on their knees...........................................




Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 

Nine Sacred Directions, I Bless with Fire, to alleviate mire, the space that needs some grace, when I light up and purify this space! ~ White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings


Prayer to Heaven and Earth, the Nine Sacred Directions each time we bless water's dark and fire's light, included in the Pipe!

To the East and the West. To the North and the South. To the Up and the Down. To the Sacred All Around. To the Heartbeat (in) and the Breath (out), I gift all my sacredness. I receive my life for thee. Forever in the breeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment